Saturday, April 10, 2010

Charcoal Soap



Charcoal has been used throughout Asia for skin care purposes.  The carbon in charcoal draws out impurities and residues from pollution and cosmetics, leaving skin firmer, glowing, and softer.  With a hint of cinnamon scent, charcoal soap is delightful for cleansing oily skin after a long day in the sun and pollution, or after a night out filled with sweats and heavy makeup. 
I've been using charcoal soap for over a month now.  The first few times I washed my face with it, I noticed that my skin felt a little bit tight.  After 2 weeks, I noticed that my skin complexion was more even. The downside is that frequent use tends to dry out.  I wouldn't recommend washing your face with charcoal soap on a daily basis, maybe 2-3 times per week followed by moisturizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment